Wednesday 8 October 2014

Shop Of The Month…Zara







Currently lusting over all of the above…..

I have been a fan of Zara since I was about 17.  They have a knack of creating pieces which are both on trend, yet timeless.  And we all know about the icon pieces…bucket bag anyone?  Notwithstanding the fact that their clothing lasts forever, they are very affordable.  Yes, there are a few high priced pieces, but it goes without saying that you are paying for quality.

As I've said previously, I love to online shop and I find that the Zara website is one of the most cleanest and easiest clothing website to navigate around.  

As Autumn is upon us, I have chosen the above pieces of which I need to get into my wardrobe asap!
What items are you lusting over and what is your shop of the month?
Dawnxx

No comments:

Post a Comment