Saturday 18 August 2012

Ebay Queen

If you know me, you'd know that I LOVE Ebay!  Why?  Because it allows me to find bargains that are unique and best of all, kind to the old pockets.

I started Ebaying in 2004, while I was still at Uni and money was an issue (as with all students).  Not only was I buying, but selling too.  Thankfully, those days are behind me but I do like to have a little Ebay splurge now and again.

If you are familiar with my YouTube channel, I have purchased quite a bit from Ebay recently, due to the fact that I have an impending holiday.  I want to share with you a few pieces I have recently bought and all of which I shall be throwing together an OOTD to show you the full effect:

The Statement Belt  




I am in LOVE with this belt!!!!  Being able to cinch in your waist, just gives an outfit a whole other dimension.  Being able to cinch in your waist with THIS belt is just.....ohhhh!  You can purchase it here.  It comes in either the wide or thin.  I purchased the wide.  Can't wait to put it with an outfit!

The Multi Buckle Shoe/Boot 

I'm a complete sucker for these!  A few years ago, I bought a tan pair from Primark and to this day, they are still going strong.  I stupidly didn't buy the black version, until I found these on Ebay!!  They are only £10, so you really can't go wrong.  I shall be teaming these up with a pair of shorts I recently purchased from Boohoo.com.  You can buy these shoe/boots from here.

The Bodycon Dress

I have just 'discovered' mustard is the colour for me!  And pair this with a bodycon dress and it's a match made in heaven.  Yes, these are all over the high street, but not for £3.85!!  Yes, you are seeing that price correctly!  Buy yours here.

The Peplum Top  

A lot of people are still asking me about this top.  Here is the exact link to the one I bought.  They are unbelievably classy and sophisticated.  I love dressing mine up and using the Moschino belt to finish it off.

3 comments:

  1. YAAY GLAD U FINALLY PUT A BOG OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. Will you do a post on your professional attire? I'm a Business major and I'm looking for a new look. I have a blog also http://beautinwisdom.blogspot.com.Feel free to drop by

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will def do a look. I'll check your blog out :)

      Delete