Saturday 28 June 2014

In Those Jeans




Polka Dot Crop Top - The City Rack online | Black ASOS high waisted jeans, found here.
White Crop top - ASOS, found here. |  High waisted Jeggings -ASOS, found here.

I don't know what it is of late, but I can feel my style evolving yet again.  I have never been one for jeans, mainly because I could never find a pair to properly fit my big behind!  However, ASOS jeans have been sitting pretty on my perky very well; for that, I am grateful.  I just wanted to show you the two pairs I purchased recently and just to let you know, the acid wash one is currently on sale ;)

1 comment:

  1. Loved your style! You are looking gorgeous. Indeed, it is suiting on you. I am glad to see you after a long time. Great job! Keep it up!
    italy tourist attractions

    ReplyDelete