Monday 30 June 2014

Dr Stuart's Slim Plus Tea


If you follow my YouTube channel, you would know that I am a bit of a fitness bunny.  Staying in shape really does something to the mind, body and soul; my own personal results have been amazing.

I have previously talked about snacking and what types of food are beneficial to aid hunger pangs.  However,  I recently came across this Slim Plus Tea by Dr Stuart, which helps to suppress your appetite.  What I love about this tea, is that it's herbal and therefore, you are not pumping your body full of caffeine.  I must admit, when I took my first ever sip, I wasn't keen on the taste, but now, I love it.

I can defiantly say it had helped to suppress my appetite and I can now go from breakfast to lunch without snacking on anything.  When I took this photo, I was amazed to see my thighs looking slimmer - hurray!

It is available on amazon, but I have bought it cheaper from Holland and Barrett (£2.19 for a box of 15 bags).

Will you be giving Slim Plus a try? 

Dawn xx


1 comment:

  1. Wow !! That's great. This is really very effective if you suppress you appetite and can now go from breakfast to lunch without snacking on anything.
    italian cruises

    ReplyDelete