Saturday 27 April 2013

Taking Clothes Off The City Rack

Gone were the days where I used to flip through magazines to gain style inspiration.  Now, it's both street and Instagram style, which really catches my eye.  I absolutely love the fact that I can post my style, while watching a ridiculous amount of photos scroll down my Insta page.

One Instagram page which had caught my eye a while ago, was The City Rack.  They are a UK based company, which features trend setting outfits and also, outfits which you may see on Korean fashion websites.

I picked three items from the website, with an idea for a date night outfit.

Lace Insert bodycon dress / Red Oversized Clutch



I teamed the outfit up with these bad boy booties.  I love the cut out style of the boots; gives an extra twist to the shoe boot we know and love.


The outfit fits like an absolute glove!  Your man won't be able to take his eyes off you!  Great thing about the site, is that they aren't pricey at all.  Looking great while still keeping pounds in your pocket!  Yes please!

I have just uploaded my WDDIH Styles video for this outfit.  Check it here.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely dress..x
    http://msversatiletips.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete