Thursday 4 October 2012

Quick Tip - Tan Those Marks Away! (stretchmarks)

You may think I'm crazy to even suggest this but remember, every little helps!  Right, most of us have stretchmarks.  I have stretchmarks.  They are not only from putting on weight but also because of weight loss.  So, to many of us, no matter what we do, those pesky lines will appear!

But fear not!  There is a way of masking them!  I came across Jergens natural Glow, which is a sort of tanning moisturisor.  The aim is to put it on your affected areas and after about a week, it gradually creates a natural looking colour.  No, you won't be walking about like an extra from The Only Way Is Essex, you would have simply helped to fade the appearance of the lines.

This particular one is in 'medium to tan skin tones'.  I actually picked this up in the States, but you can get this from Boots or Superdrug I do believe.

Try it!  See if it works for you.



1 comment:

  1. I'm off to New York 3 weeks tomorrow, will have to pick a tube up! Great post, would love it if you could take a look at my blog -
    http://lucy-abigail.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete